The average college student graduates with around $20,000 in student debt these days, myself included. While this may sound like a daunting amount of money, plenty of other people are in the same boat, and they’ve shared their stories, experiences, and advice for you to read. Here are 25 great stories, resources, and tips for paying off student loans.
Paying Student Loans Quickly
If you’re looking for some inspiration, then check out these stories of people who have paid or are paying off their student loans as quickly as possible.
- How I Paid Off My Student Debt in Six Months
- Aggressively Pay Down That College Debt
- Inspiration for Student Loan Repayment
- How I Paid $20,000 in Student Loans in 2 Years
Paying Student Loans Slowly
Some people look at student loans as good debt, because they usually have a lower interest rate than other types of debt. The same people are usually in no hurry to pay back their student loans.
- I am NEVER paying back my student loans (early)
- Why I’m Not Paying Off My Student Loans Early
- No Rush To Pay Off My Student Loans
- Revisiting Paying Off Student Loans
Paying Student Loans Personally
If you’re interested in learning about how other people attack their student debt, then check out the following articles as people share their debt reducing strategies.
- $52,050.74: A Farewell to Student Loans
- Tackling Student Debt
- Down With Student Loans
- Still Paying Off That Student Loan
Consolidating Student Loans
Consolidating your student loans could lower your monthly payments and make payments more convenient. However, it could potentially increase the total interest you pay if you’re not careful. Check out these articles to learn all about student loan consolidation.
- Get Ready to Consolidate Your Student Loans
- What To Look For When Consolidating Student Loans
- Benefits of Student Loan Consolidation
- Thinking About Student Loan Consolidation? Here Are Some Things You Need To Know
- The Pros and Cons of Federal Student Loan Consolidation
Tips and Advice on Paying Back Your Student Loans
If you’re just looking for some great general advice on how to tackle your student loans, then this section is for you.
- Student Loans and the Philosophy of Debt
- A Rough Guide to Repaying Student Loans
- How to Pay Off Student Loans While Building Wealth
- Retirement Savings versus Student Loans
- Your Options For Paying Back Your Student Loans
- How Much College Debt Is Too Much?
- Stopping the Student Loan Debt Stress
- Should I Pay Off My Student Loans Early?